Industry: Auto Shop | Location: Denver NE, CO
Asking Price: $1,500,000| Inventory/FFE: $(Included in Price)
Gross Revenue: $1,683,389 | Cash Flow: $392,519
Lease: Negotiable (term up to 3 to 5 Years) | Real Estate for Sale: $2,000,000 (8,000 SQFT)
1) Profitable, Turn-Key Auto Shop in Northern Denver
Yield fantastic returns at an auto shop in a centralized and upscale neighborhood. The location, staff, and garage are keys to the garage’s reputation and success. The current owner’s salary is approximately $400,000 per year.
2) A Rare Opportunity to Own a Respected Garage
Fleet managers, car enthusiasts, and locals trust this shop because it offers quality service with integrity. Reviewers on sites like Yelp and Google overwhelmingly give it five stars. The business retains high-quality employees because of the compensation package and the superior working conditions.
3) Ideal Location
The shop sits on a major thoroughfare through Metro Denver. The central location makes it convenient for fleet maintenance and repairs. The shop is in a B2 zone, a neighborhood business district. Many residents have multiple vehicles.
4) Large Parking Lot and Upgraded Shop
The entire lot is twenty thousand square feet and the building is about 8,000 square feet. The building has a solid structure and foundation. Clients enter a welcoming waiting area. The waiting area at the front is about 600 square feet, which includes a spacious office and a newly renovated, ADA-compliant bathroom. Real Estate for sale or lease. Market value: $2,000,000
The large parking lot gives the manager to the flexibility to handle a higher volume of cars than most shops. It is also convenient for customers. The garage is equipped for a wide variety of services and vehicles. It offers spectacular versatility with eleven standard-size bays, plus a “castle bay.” The castle bay, with a high ceiling of twenty feet, is the perfect solution for working on small school buses, utility vans, semi-trucks, and RVs.
The entire garage floor has an epoxy flooring for easy cleaning. The newly upgraded lighting includes T-8 High-Output fluorescent bulbs to help mechanics find small cracks.
5) Included Assets:
– All real-estate, including an 8,000 square foot building and a parking lot with space for 35 cars
– Twelve bays, including ten standard sized bays with lifts, one flat bay, and a castle bay
– All large machines and small tools
– Eleven lifts total 4 lifts with a 9,000lb. capacity, 5 lifts with a 10,000lb capacity, and two with 12,000lb capacity
– Extra revenue from a passive source of $3,000 per year
– Five full-time, experienced employees paid on a salary basis, including four technicians and a manager.
– Book of business from over fifteen years of operation, including several fleet accounts
– Three “loaner” cars
– Stellar reputation
6) Potential for Growth
Despite the already considerable cash flow, a new owner could dramatically increase revenue in several ways. The shop only operates Monday through Friday. Opening the shop during the weekend could increase business by fifteen to thirty percent. The current owner occupies one of the bays for his personal use. The underutilized bay could yield another twenty percent in revenue. The business model recently added fleet services and currently accounts for less than ten percent of the business. Increasing the fleet services could yield another thirty percent of revenue. A new owner could further increase sales through marketing and advertising.
7) Ideal Buyer
The ideal buyer is a car enthusiast, mechanic, or shop owner who recognizes a great business opportunity.